Become a TSH affiliate
How the affiliate programme works
It’s simple! You place The Social Hub banners, vouchers or text links on your website and encourage your visitors to book directly on The Social Hub’s website. Every sale made to a visitor supplied by you yields commission, so the more bookings we receive from your website, the more you earn.
Become an affiliate of The Social Hub and take advantage of:
- Our wide range of locations, offers and deals to match your audiences’ expectations
- High-quality, constantly refreshed banners and newsletters, so the content on your website will always be interesting!
- Commission that can be as high as 10%
What can you earn?
As a The Social Hub affiliate you earn a commission per consumed booking (i.e. once the guest has checked out of the hotel). You receive a percentage of the booking amount for every booking made within 30 days by a visitor you redirected to our website. This percentage depends on the number of bookings you provide us. You earn commission on hotel bookings only, not for student packages.
- Base level commission: 8%*
- Top Tier publishers commission: 10%*
How does it work?
We work together with TradeDoubler Affiliate Network. They measure each conversion made by visitors who came to The Social Hub webpage from your site. Then, they take care of the payment of the commission to you as a publisher. Participation in the The Social Hub affiliate programme is free.
The Social Hub affiliate programme is available on TradeDoubler Netherlands, TradeDoubler Germany, TradeDoubler Spain and TradeDoubler Italy.
What do you have to do?
- Create an account with Tradedoubler, sign-up and validate your website.
- Then register to The Social Hub affiliate programme.
- After you have been approved for the programme, you will look for banners, vouchers or text links that match your site.
- After publishing our advertising material, the bookings that have taken place through your site are recorded in the TradeDoubler system. You will be paid (monthly) based on which month the booking is consumed (i.e. the guest checks out of the hotel).
Where can you register?
Visit the Tradedoubler website and follow the instructions for opening an account or login to your existing account.